Wednesday 17 August 2011

Something To Make You Smile

Well I know my last post was pretty down hearted and I realise that people read blogs to escape, to escape into someone else's shiny life that must be more fun and adventurous than their own. 

So in an attempt to bring you some laughter I found this today and practically fell out of my chair 

It got me thinking, what planet are the people who write such columns on? I didn't have John Lewis Egyptian cotton sheets because I had no money. I didn't take a gap year collecting scatter cushions in Bulgaria or bungey jumping because I spent it working to earn money. 

And why on earth I left the ukulele and Monopoly at home I will never know...

Smile people, it's the hump of the week! Eat cake and celebrate
BBC Good Food Ultimate chocolate cake mmmm




No comments:

Post a Comment