Friday 19 August 2011

The Wedding - Minus the Miserable Moaning

So after reading my brutally honest post, I realise that I will leave you with the impression that the wedding was an utter disaster and I cried myself to sleep on the wedding night.

This was not the case. It was such a joyous day surrounded by friends and family in a beautiful setting, with the sun shining down on us.

I finally fell in love with my dress, the Boy looked stunning. The bridesmaids outfits fell into place despite the traumas (maybe a story for another time). The ring bearers (a last minute addition) looked super cute and everywhere I looked people were having fun.

So here are a few candid snaps taken by Alex who was truely amazing. He was a gent, discrete, a laugh, and felt like a friend taking pics.

I am not going to post all the pics and I am probably not choosing the best shots of Alex's work but I'm not here to advertise; I love these pics

 As the weather was so beautiful the wellies were given an alternative use

The beautiful dress, and the veil I never wore as it kept slipping out.
My last single moments, not two seconds prior to this photo I fell over trying to stop a six pence from slipping out of my shoe, how is that for luck?!

Our AMAZING wedding cake made and constructed by family and friends

We were surrounded by love and laughter

So you see it was a wonderful day perhaps the bad bits are just in my head...

No comments:

Post a Comment