Wednesday 14 December 2011

Christmas Shopping - What to Buy the Boy in Your Life

So continuing with my pre-Christmas panic of 'oh my God I haven't even bought a Christmas card' I thought I would get thinking about what to buy the Boy. NOTE TO BOY- DO NOT READ THIS POST!

He's normally not too tricky to buy for but this year I am struggling. Here are some items that are on the possible list

Bargainous mini table football from RED5 - £10 of your English pounds!

A Magic 8 ball pen to help him work out the Suduko. Can be bought at Amazon for £7


He likes cooking. I don't like hangovers; a gift to share. Also available at Amazon and for only £4!!!
If I had the money I'd get him a Kindle, he really wants one after I got mine and for £89 they are a good price, sadly too many pennies for me to buy it.



They aren't on a Kindle but I think he'd enjoy them none the less and for £23 they aren't a bad price for weeks of peace and quiet.

Let the shopping begin

No comments:

Post a Comment