Tuesday 18 October 2011

Christmas

OK, so it's like October and you're thinking what the hell?! But I can't help it I am stupidly excited about Christmas. I do this every year. I see the cards and sweets and gift wrap in the shop and I just want to put my classic Christmas CD in the stereo and bake some mince pies.

Generally Christmas has not been as exciting as I hope for since I was above the age of about 13 but for me now it's all about the food. The moist turkey, pigs in blankets, crispy roast potatoes, sprouts and chestnuts *drool*...

So here are some Christmas recipes to get people salivating as much as me!

Unbelieveaby easy mince pies, guaranteed to be awesome:


Easy Christmas pud, I don't normally like Christmas pud but this was delicious when I made it 

Good, tastey, not over done sprouts


I will also be posting some great homemade Christmas pressie ideas, at some point. Well you know me I say these things then disappear!

Merry Almost Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment