Sunday 30 October 2011

The Simple Life

I have to confess, I am in love. With this house 






It's just lovely, simple, clean design. Our flat is cluttered, messy, and a little damp design.

The house is designed and lived in by Kathryn Tyler and appeared on Grand Designs. Her work ethic was phenomenal! When we are growed up and have some money to have our own house, I'd like it to be this kind of house.

Thinking about it, our flat reflects very much the state of our lives at the moment, rushed, half organised and a little crumpled. 

I am finding myself increasingly drained and I am starting to wonder why I am doing this to myself...but then I look at this house and think one day I will have a full time job, and we can save money, and live here and this will all be worth it.

For now I shall just lust after it.

(I of course do not think of low wages, high unemployment and lots of competition for jobs, so sssshh don't shatter the illusion).

No comments:

Post a Comment