Friday 11 November 2011

Fireworks

I love bonfire night, it is literally my favourite day of the year. This year we went to Buxton and for the princely sum of wait for it...£3! (Which went to charity!) we saw a 15 minute firework spectacular which I wanted to share some wobbly snaps of taken on my phone whilst dancing...well if you set fireworks to music what is a girl to do but dance!




Ooooo
 

Ahhhh
 

Terrible pics but great display. There was mulled wine, hot dogs and burgers, all very cheap and again all for charity. It was one of the best fireworks displays I have been to in a long time, I highly recommend it, but not too highly I still want to be able to get in next year!

My only disappointment was that the health and safety brigade had obviously been in and the fire was so far away you couldn't actually feel the heat, and that for me is one of the best bits! That and being able to roast chestnut and have marshmallows, yom, nom, nom.


I found this video of the display, it's a great video but obviously nothing can match actually being there!

No comments:

Post a Comment